Looking to impress the man in your life with the IT gift of the year? Fear not as 2013 did not disappoint, with a list of exclusive gifts and gadgets from luxury electronics to designer accessories certain to delight the most distinguished gentleman! Read on to find the area’s most lusted-after wishlist.
1. Sonos Wireless Music System. Santa Barbara electronics company Sonos has quickly become a household name with its line-up of high-tech sound systems. Hifi speakers and audio components distribute your music collection throughout the home, allowing you to create a unique atmosphere for each room by customizing the soundtrack – controlling the entire system from your preferred device. Find it at Santa Barbara’s Home Integrated Technology. (Play:5+Bridge Gift Pack, $399).
2. Louis Vuitton Steeve Men’s Bag. Louis Vuitton’s coveted trademark checkerboard design adorns this stylish and functional men’s bag. For business or pleasure, the versatile bag holds all the important possessions to take your man from the boardroom to the gym and from the gym to dinner without a stop in between. Find this fashionable gift at La Cumbre Plaza’s Louis Vuitton boutique. (Steeve Men’s Bag, $2,600)
3. Taka Puna Bespoke Suits. Luxury menswear designer Tom Ford made 2013 the official year of men’s made to measure suits. Custom made suits in crafted in the finest textiles is the ultimate in luxury gift giving. Make your man the eye candy of every holiday soiree by outfitting him in a tailor made suit by Santa Barbara’s premier bespoke tailor, Taka Puna. (Starting at $1,950).
4. Breaking Bad – Complete Series. Breaking Bad, the men’s entertainment obsession of the year. Did your man miss out on the action? Is your TiVo backlogged with saved episodes he watches over and over? Remedy these tragedies with one easy gift – the complete series DVD gift set. Find it on Amazon.com. (New from $470)
5. Burberry The Britain. Owning a fine timepiece is a symbol of accomplishment and status. Shower the gentleman in your life with praise and show your appreciation for the hard work he puts in all year. The Burberry Automatic Alligator Strap watch is a modern take on the classic Burberry design. Find it at Nordstrom in Santa Barbara’s Paseo Nuevo. ($1,995)