Looking for that perfect host gift? We’ve got you covered. Santa Barbara and Montecito are riddled with shops bearing luxurious, one-of-a-kind trinkets sure to dazzle your next host or hostess and we’ve compiled of list of unique treasures ideal for gift giving!!
1. Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Blanket. Saks Fifth Avenue brings you this cozy, italian made throw which just so happens to come in a gift-wrap friendly box. ($1,235)
2. Tiffany Holiday Teapot. Known only for classic and sophisticated designs, Tiffany & Co.’s Victorian inspired porcelain pot is just the centerpiece to a lovely tea set. ($255)
3. Rusack Winery. While anyone can grab a bottle of two-buck chuck from their local grocer, a sophisticated host will take notice when you present them with a high-quality wine. Order a case of a fine Rusack vintage and bring a bottle to every soiree to attend. They’ll be sure to send out your invitation next year. (Various selections.)
4. Baies Figuier Roses Candle Collection. One might consider the newest addition to the Montecito Country Mart, SPACE.NK.apothecary, a one-stop-shop when it comes to host gifts. Filled to the brim with luxurious bath and body items for the ladies and the gents, the space (natch) is also our go-to for it’s most delightful scented candles. When it comes to an impressive yet inexpensive host gift, this rose trio from Baies Figuier is a no-brainer. ($84)
5. Golondrina Candelabra by Jan Barboglio. Unique in both style and quality, this five-tier candelabra it set upon an aged stone base. We dare you to find another quite like it. ($650)
Yes, we give you permission to fall so deeply in love with these items, you can do nothing but deck the halls of your own home with them! Happy Holidays!