As the second installment to our 2012 Montecito Luxury Holiday Gift Guide, here’s a look at some fabulous gifts for him. Happy Holidays!
PART 2: FOR HIM
1. With warmer temps and a year-round outdoor lifestyle, what Montecito guy wouldn’t want his very own outdoor gourmet pizza oven? This little beauty will be the hit of the party, and blends in fabulously with other stainless steel outdoor kitchen hardware. Its gas flame mimics the heat of a wood-burning pizza oven, and can cook a perfect neopolitan-style pizza in just 3 minutes. Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet Artisan Fire Pizza Oven, $6,495
2. If Tom Brady is wearing UGGS, perhaps your guy will want to? While UGGS may still be a brand that registers primarily with women, the Santa Barbara based company has stylishly expanded their men’s line. These cozy velvet slippers are irresistible, complete with the infamous sheepskin lining. UGG Mens Ascot Velvet Slippers, $130
3. The perfect stocking stuffer for guys of all ages! Saxs Fifth Avenue has stocked up on the ultimate man refuelling system, complete with face wash, shave cream, moisturizer, lip balm, soap and hand salve. Kiehl’s Since 1891 Ultimate Man Refuelling System, $58
4. What Montecito holiday isn’t complete without a trip to the beach? Stylize your man with Ray-Ban’s latest twist on their classic aviator style with luxurious leather touches, available at Nordstrom. Ray-Ban ‘Outdoorsman’ 58mm Polarized Aviator Sunglasses, $239
5. Generally the waves are great this time of year on the Central Coast. These locally made custom wood surfboards are as light as foam boards but should last a lifetime and look amazing. Made with a 100% recycled foam core and highly sustainable wood, the Sugar Glider is a classic longboard available between 9′ and 9’8″. Timberline Surfboards Custom Sugar Glider Longboard, $1,800